On Line Contest
WIN A SEAT INTO THE SEMINOLE CASINO COCONUT CREEK COCO POKER OPEN CHAMPIONSHIP
$1 Million Guaranteed Prize Pool
September 1 – September 29, 2015
Begins: Tuesday, September 1, 2015 at 10:00am (ET)
Ends: Tuesday, September 29, 2015 at 11:59pm (ET)
This contest has ended.
- Individuals who wish to enter must go online to: hardrockpoker.com/winaseat where they will find contest form and follow the instructions in order to be entered into this contest.
- There is a one entry limit per person for this contest.
- Entrants must choose a starting date for tournament: Thursday, October 1 at 12P (Day 1A) or Friday, October 2 at 12P (Day 1B) or Saturday, October 3 at 12PM (Day 1C).
- By providing your email address, you authorize Seminole Casino Coconut Creek and Seminole Gaming to communicate with you regarding future promotional offers. You may opt out of this service at any time by clicking “unsubscribe.” Must be 18 years or older and must possess valid ID. No purchase necessary to enter or win. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning. Multiple entries will be disqualified.
- The winner will be selected by random electronic selection after 12:01am on Wednesday, September 30, 2015 and will be notified by e-mail at the winning e-mail address.
- Winner must reply to the winner notification e-mail in order to guarantee the selected spot in the Seminole Casino Coconut Creek Coco Poker Open Championship event no later than 11:59pm on Friday, October 2, 2015.
- Prize is non-transferable.
- Winner must present approved identification. They must be 18 years of age or older and become or be a current Wild Card member to participate.
- Seminole Wild Card members that have been trespassed or banned by the Seminole Tribe of Florida or who have opted into the self exclusion program are prohibited from participating.
- By participating in this promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Casino Management and/or the Seminole Tribal Gaming Commission.
- Any and all applicable taxes or license fees will be final and binding on all participants in this promotion.
- Casino Management and/or the Seminole Tribal Gaming Commission will resolve any dispute or situation not covered by these rules and that decision will be final and binding on all participants in this promotion.
- By participating in this promotion, winners hereby give their permission to use their names, likenesses, etc., for promotional purposes without compensation.
- Employees of Seminole Casino Coconut Creek and the Seminole Casinos, including Tribal employees and employees of vendors permanently assigned to work at a particular property and their immediate family members may not participate in any casino promotions or events at any of the Seminole properties. Also excluded from participating in promotions and events are Tour Operators, their agents and employees, as well as employees of advertising agencies, and promotional companies, their immediate family members agent’s, successors and assignees.
- These rules or this promotion may be modified or cancelled by Management at any time based operational and/or business concerns.
- All prizes on display will be awarded as shown. Prizes depicted in advertising are for promotional purposes and subject to manufacturer’s availability and may not accurately represent actual prizes to be won.
- Prizes are non- transferable.
- Void where prohibited by law.
- Participation is limited to U.S. residents.